At Effing Bored, we offer the latest information on Heavy Metal and Mixed Martial Arts. Sure there are other sites, but here at Effing Bored we strive to go above and beyond to cure the boredom that ails you. For upcoming events, interviews, news, reviews and more, there is only one community on the web you need to subscribe to, and that's Effing Bored. We are enhancing and adding content daily! This site is for and ran by fans. Let your voice be heard. Respect.
The Acacia Strain
”Death is the Only Mortal“
Shall Be The Conqueror
- An Interview w/ Michael Bodkins of Oblige
- Listen to real metal and stop wasting your time on these chumps who operate at a fourth grade level.Excerpt from ”The Acacia Strain Sucks“
Mixed Martial Arts News & Rumors
- Posted on Sunday, November 17th, 2013 at 8:46AM by Aaron KemptonFollowing Georges St-Pierre’s close split decision victory over Johnny Hendricks, GSP stated he was going to hang up his gloves “for a little bit.” Here is the actual transcript: GSP – “A lot of talk about what’s going to happen. I have a bunch of stuff going in my life […]
- Posted on Sunday, October 20th, 2013 at 4:59PM by Aaron KemptonBasically, there’s no one in the Heavyweight division that can hang with Cain Velasquez with the only exception possibly being Daniel Cormier, and considering they are training partners a fight between the two is unrealistic. This is why Cormier will be setting his sights on going after Jon Jones’ title […]
- Posted on Friday, August 23rd, 2013 at 4:46PM by Aaron Kempton
- Posted on Sunday, March 17th, 2013 at 2:36PM by Aaron KemptonAs most predicted, Georges St-Pierre went out in his usual fashion, and controlled the fight by efficient take downs, and by simply out powering opponent Nick Diaz. This was strictly business for GSP, as he refused to touch gloves with Diaz to begin the bout… not that Diaz had any intentions of touching gloves.
- Posted on Monday, September 24th, 2012 at 12:19PM by Aaron KemptonFor the first time, we witness Jon Jones in trouble, when Vitor Belfort secured a strong armbar on the champ. Withstanding the pain, Jones was able to escape the submission attempt, and secured a kimura to submit Belfort in the fourth round. After the fight, Jones stated he was waiting for […]