At Effing Bored, we offer the latest information on Heavy Metal and Mixed Martial Arts. Sure there are other sites, but here at Effing Bored we strive to go above and beyond to cure the boredom that ails you. For upcoming events, interviews, news, reviews and more, there is only one community on the web you need to subscribe to, and that's Effing Bored. We are enhancing and adding content daily! This site is for and ran by fans. Let your voice be heard. Respect.
The Acacia Strain
”Death is the Only Mortal“
Shall Be The Conqueror
”The Black Crown“
- An Interview w/ Michael Bodkins of Oblige
- Listen to real metal and stop wasting your time on these chumps who operate at a fourth grade level.Excerpt from ”The Acacia Strain Sucks“
Mixed Martial Arts News & Rumors
- Posted on Sunday, March 17th, 2013 at 2:36PM by Aaron KemptonAs most predicted, Georges St-Pierre went out in his usual fashion, and controlled the fight by efficient take downs, and by simply out powering opponent Nick Diaz. This was strictly business for GSP, as he refused to touch gloves with Diaz to begin the bout… not that Diaz had any intentions of touching gloves.
- Posted on Monday, September 24th, 2012 at 12:19PM by Aaron KemptonFor the first time, we witness Jon Jones in trouble, when Vitor Belfort secured a strong armbar on the champ. Withstanding the pain, Jones was able to escape the submission attempt, and secured a kimura to submit Belfort in the fourth round. After the fight, Jones stated he was waiting for...
- Posted on Saturday, February 5th, 2011 at 8:57PM by Aaron KemptonWith 3 separate fights that could have easily been the main event, UFC 126 was every bit of exciting as everyone thought it would be.
- Posted on Tuesday, January 18th, 2011 at 8:22PM by Aaron KemptonIt would appear the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Heavyweight Champion is on the road to recovery, after tweeting on January 17, 2011, “Surgery went well. Back at Joe Grasso’s lifting legs . Best place to train.” Velasquez is scheduled to fight the winner of the June fight, between Brock Lesnar and...
- Posted on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010 at 9:59PM by Aaron KemptonUFC president Dana White has officially announced the retirement of former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell, at Wednesday’s UFC 125 prefight press conference. Following this announcement came the shocking news that Liddell would also be named the UFC Executive Vice President of Business Development. “A lot of people have...